Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Alley

  This week we did club at "The Alley" in Creswell. We blended the Creswell and Elmira clubs. I heard many of my 45 students tell me that we needed a club house. My reply was I am working on it. Glenn Leslie, the director of Creswell's club, presented the Gospel. At least three of my students looked up that they prayed for Jesus to change the course of their life and for salvation.
  I met with one student (I will keep his name private until I get his permission to use it) at lunch the next day and had a great time connecting. I also had the privledge to recommend a church and other Campus Life students he could go with to that church. Be praying as we continue to develop relationships and get these students plugged in.




No comments:

Post a Comment