Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Events that are being promoted for summer!

Pray for camp and the myriad of events I have planned for Summer. I am planning Kickball right now, which some students are excited about. A few students think it is lame, but most of those see the baseball diamond and state that hate baseball. I enjoy asking what does the big red ball have to do with baseball, to which they ask if we are playing dodge-base-ball. Though the students have been receptive it is hard to tell how they will respond once summer hits.

Brock and I have made some progress towards a paintball area at the Fox's home in Noti. I am glad they are willing to host us and glad that I can benefit another campus life program as well as my own. I have collected names at the high school for paintballing, but Kickball is open field. I also have a last day bash at Dairy Queen. We will see how many students show up and if I can completely drain my club account. I will keep you up to date on how these events shape up.

You can see by the above picture not a lot is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment