Monday, June 20, 2011

It is about time for kickball

  Kickball begins tomorrow and I am excited for the first activity of the summer season. I am coming off some recent frustration because the fax machine is not faxing my insurance documents for upcoming paintball sessions and I broke one of our hideous cutting boards trying to make coupon booklets.I hope they don't dock my paycheck for doing them a favor!

  Yesterday I had a lovely time presenting the vision for Campus Life for Elmira in Veneta at the United Methodist Chruch. I was also blessed to present the sermon on ministering in the spirit.  It was also the first time I have ever been called reverend. I have been called Pastor, Minister, Crazy, Rabbi, and a few different expletives while driving but this was the first for being called reverend. 
  It is a privledge to go to the churches that support me. I have spoken at Fern Ridge Christian Church (where breakfast club is hosted) and have a true partner in Larry Gaskin, have given the Baccalaureate for Crow before Pastor Scott too his sabbatical, and I will be volunteering at VBS with Olivet Baptist next week. I still need to get over to Veneta Alliance, Fern Ridge Faith Center, and Open Bible. I am truely blessed by the support the aforementioned churches and look forward to our summer season together.

No comments:

Post a Comment