Monday, July 29, 2013

Xavier Baptized


I spent a portion of my day yesterday at the Baptism of Xavier. He accepted Jesus at Open Bible church a week ago. I have worked with Xavier since he was a freshman. This month's newsletter is about Stacey, who accepted Jesus last year. Stacey and Xavier are best friends, and Stacey introduced Xavier to that church. I am excited to see God continuing to move through the work He has started with Campus Life! The Kingdom is being advanced.

------------------------------
I got my YFC Credentials, which means I am a licensed minister again. Which is good for my volunteer Erica Fox, because I am slated to do her wedding in a few weeks. This will mean a housing allowance and other benefits that help ministers. God is good!

------------------------------
 Had a great day of playing soccer with the Campus Life Kids today. Got a nice sunburn and sore legs. It was a group of kids I think that can radically changed the campus if they boldly profess Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment