Thursday, October 3, 2013

Scrapbook Moments


  We had an excellent club. Commandos was the theme (a giant game of tag). I enjoy the game, but I also enjoyed the talk. we are talking about the scrapbook moments of ones life. You often throw your best moments into a scrapbook, but the bible doesn't do that. living a life showing only the good moments isn't real or realistic. God wants to take those moments that aren't scrapbook and turn them into scrapbook moments.


  After three years of trying to wake students up, we finally got breakfast club of the ground. 7 students showed up with hopefully a few more to join us in the coming weeks. Breakfast club provides the opportunity to have a free breakfast and enjoy a devotional and worship. I think it is the best way for students that are striving for Jesus to start their week.

  We also just had the YFC Golf tournament yesterday. It is always a fun event to see the multiple donors who support YFC. One team included three of my brother-in-laws, and many others included my father-in-law and friends. Hopefully I can upload pictures soon, as my card reader at the office is being difficult.


No comments:

Post a Comment